Frequently Asked Questions
We’re ideally situated just minutes from the Miami International Airport and near varied corporate offices. Other diversions like golf courses, museums, and the Dolphin Mall - Miami’s largest retail shopping center and restaurant hub - are nearby.
Our most Frequently Asked Questions:
What steps are you taking regarding Covid-19?
- Our primary goal right now is the health and safety of our guests and staff. We are doing our best to make sure that once your house is cleaned and inspected, no one else enters the house before you.
- We are doing our best to limit contact in our office by taking payments in advance and making check-in’s as quick as possible.
- We are encouraging our staff to wear masks when interacting with guests and as well we encourage our guests to wear masks when entering the office/reception.
When is payment taken?
- 72 hours prior to arrival, the total amount of the reservation is authorized with the credit card on file.
- At check-in you will have the option to complete this hold as a payment or use a different form of payment.
What is included in the rental price?
- All linens and towels are including in your townhome with extra pool towels found in your laundry room.
- Starter toiletries in bathrooms.
- Kitchen fully furnished with glassware, tableware, silverware, Pots and Pans as well as cooking utensils.
- Starter pack of dishwashing soap and coffee found in kitchen.
What is not included in the price?
- Long Distance and International calls are available from within unit phone but fees may apply.
- Our townhomes are self-catering and therefore housekeeping services are not included . Additional cleaning services available.
Do you charge a security deposit?
- At the time of check-in a credit card is needed to charge a $100 hold for incidentals. This is refundable upon check-out and inspection of the townhouse.
Can I bring my pet?
- Unfortunately due to our Association rules, pets are not allowed on property. If bringing service animal please advise us when making your reservation.
Do I need to pay for parking? What if I have a Camper or RV?
- Parking is included with your booking and there will be up to 2 spaces available in front of your townhome.
- Large vehicles such as RVs and trailers or boats are not allowed in the resort
What time is check-in? Can I check-in early?
- Our standard check-in time is at 4:00 pm. Early check-in may be possible when availability allows. Contact us when making your reservation.
What happens if I arrive after the office has closed?
- Getting through security will be not be an issue as we have a guard on duty at all times. After going through security, you may continue to our office where you will find a letter addressed to the name the reservation is made under. It will contain information on finding your house and key.
What time is check-out? Can I have a late check-out?
- Our standard check-out time is 10 am. We may be able to accommodate a later check-out when availability allows. Confirm with us during your stay.
Are there handicap accessible homes?
- We do have townhomes on property with bedrooms on the first floor and handicap accessible bathrooms. Space is limited for these homes so please contact us when making your reservation to confirm availability.
- Handicap parking is accessible in front of our handicap homes.
- We do also have a handicap chair-lift for our pool available.
Do you provide cribs/cots or highchairs for kids?
- Baby cribs/cots and highchairs are available, please make note before your arrival so that we may have it ready for you when preparing your home. Rental fees may apply.
Is there room for extra beds in the townhomes?
- There is no space for extra beds in the units, but a pull-out sofa is available on the first floor.
Do you offer bicycle rentals?
- We do not have bicycle rentals here but our friends at Evolve bike shop in celebration do! Plus, they offer pick up and delivery options as well. Make your reservation here!
Can I have packages delivered during my stay?
- We do accept packages and parcel for guests as a courtesy. Please keep deliveries at a minimum and within the week of your arrival. If packages are sent prior to 1 week, a $10 storage fee will be added. Packages sent above 7 boxes will also be charged a fee.